September 17, 2007

31 weeks




My best friend at Someday Photography took these maternity pictures for me.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hot Mama!
The first one is my favorite.

Christy said...

you look great! best of luck.... I'm thinking boy.... :)

Anonymous said...

Erin these pictures are great!! What a cute belly!

Anonymous said...

They're beautiful! I love the black and white!

Terra said...

You are truly a beautiful Mother. Emily did a great job too! You should have one or two framed.

Lazy D Ranch said...

Those are incredible pictures. You are blessed to have such a friend. ~Heather

Anonymous said...

whoa, those are good! love the settings/backgrounds in all of them

Anonymous said...

you look great! i hope you feel great too despite the growing weight up front! =P

Anonymous said...

Hey Erin! Been awhile. You look fabulous :) I hope you are feeling well! We'll have to chat soon and catch up on life.